What do we do?
West Coast Casualty Service, Inc. is a market leader in the delivery of first class Third Party Administration and independent adjusting needs for insurance companies and self insured organizations.
Welcome to the official website of West Coast Casualty’s Construction Defect Seminar, the largest seminar of its kind worldwide focusing on all of the elements of the prosecution, defense, coverage and technologies of construction defect claims and litigation from a national perspective.
We know you have choices. It’s your company. It’s your money. It’s your reputation. Choose wisely to protect what you worked so hard to build
Welcome to the official website of West Coast Casualty Service, Inc., a nationally and internationally recognized leader in the field of third party claims administration, independent claims adjusting and claims educational related services. Established in 1988, we are best known for our work in the area of construction related claims. Our highly experienced staff has significant expertise in handling all types of casualty claims including, but not limited to: General Liability, Auto Liability, Elder Care Abuse, Products Liability, Contractors, Professional Liability and Environmental Liability. We have multiple locations throughout California but handle claims on a national basis for many of our clients. We are up-to-date on all the various coverage forms and endorsements provided through occurrence, claims-made and self-insured retention policies.
On average, our highly trained and professional experienced team of claim adjusters have in excess of 27 years of diversified claims experience and our average retention rate for our employees is 13.3 years.
· In-house, we have serviced over 39,000 construction related claims but because of our varied experience levels we have been involved in over 100,000 construction related claims
· Our personnel have worked for many of our clients on-site at the clients’ locations addressing the specific needs of the clients directly
· At the request of some of our insurer clients, our personnel have managed and supervised the claims of other Third Party Claims Administrators in the construction defect arena
· Our personnel have served as auditors of construction programs
· Our personnel have served as consultants in construction programs
· Our personnel have served as experts in construction claims
· Our personnel have served as trainers for insurance companies
West Coast Casualty Service, Inc. is dedicated to providing claims adjusting products and services that provide quality protection with value pricing.
It is our ultimate goal to establish a successful long term partnership with our clients, staff members as well as all of the members of the insurance and self-insurer community resulting in the mutual interests and goals of the customers we so proudly serve.